The Marketing Director oversees Houston Mechatronics’(HMI) promotion and advertising efforts to drive sales and build brand awareness. Their responsibilities include developing an overall marketing plan, approving campaigns, and measuring the return on investment of various advertising methods.
The Marketing Director is a manager that is responsible for making high-level decisions regarding advertisement campaigns which include these responsibilities:
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Align marketing budget and execution strategies with sales execution strategy
- Collaborate with executives to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and the direction of the company’s brand
- Manage companies branding standards, including Ads, press releases, social media, website, whitepapers, tradeshows, & Business to Business sales materials
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts customers to the HMIs products and services
- Collaborate with engineering and operation executives to capture marketable materials
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 5-10 years of Marketing experience, preferably within engineered products/services within industrial markets
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time management and organization to meet strict deadlines
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing some duties of this job, the employee may be required to travel domestically to testing sites.
Houston Mechatronics, Inc (HMI) is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, immigration status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In addition, HMI is a federal contractor required to adhere to the Arms Export Control Act of 1976 which governs the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As a result, this position may include access to export-controlled information that is subject to US export control laws. Export control laws require employers to restrict access to export-controlled information or to obtain export licenses for non-U.S. person employees if their positions require access to information governed by ITAR. The ITAR defines a U.S. person means a person (as defined in §120.14 of this part) who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) which includes certain temporary residents and refugees and asylees. HMI does not obtain export licenses for these positions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.